GOPHERS IN THE CITY 2023

Summer is here, which means it is time for Gophers in the City! Alumnae/i from coast to coast are hosting in your neighborhood! Join in the Goucher pride with great conversations, networking, and memories. On the road this summer or staying at home? Check out the lineup below for more information on a city near you! 

Questions? Contact the Office of Alumnae/i Affairs at 410-337-6180 or alumni@goucher.edu.

This form enables you to register for one or multiple events. Please mark the checkbox to the left of the event(s) you wish to attend. Enter the number of individuals in your party for each event you plan to attend. Once you have selected your tickets, click "Continue" at the bottom of the page to go to the final step of your registration.

1. Step 1 Selection
Sunday September 10
10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Summer is here, which means it is time for Gophers in the City! Alumnae/i from coast to coast are hosting in your neighborhood! Join your hosts Jay Gilman '09, Laura Gilman '07, Emily Jefferies '14 and your fellow alumnae/i in the Goucher pride with great conversations, networking, and memories at Rye Mission Farms.
Sold Out
Registration for this event is now closed
Directory