AAGC Digest Newsletter
Alum Header

The Alumnae & Alumni of Goucher College (AAGC) Introduces New Alumnae/i Digest
Hello, I’m Kara Byrne Bundy, proud Goucher graduate of the Class of 2002. As president of the AAGC, I am honored to introduce you to the AAGC Digest, a communications piece just for us, the alumnae and alumni of Goucher College, to quickly and easily catch up with all things Goucher. In this and in future issues, you will learn how to reconnect, how fellow alumnae/i are making the world a better place, and also how Goucher has changed and how it has stayed the same.  Read more

Washington, DC Alumnae/i Reception to Honor President Bowen's NAC&U Award Win
On January 25, President Bowen will travel to our nation’s capital to accept the New American Colleges & Universities (NAC&U) Ernest L. Boyer Award for significant contributions to American Higher Education. Later that evening, we invite you to join the Goucher Board of Trustees and the AAGC for a reception congratulating President Bowen on his exceptional achievement. Read more

Volunteer with Community-Based Learning at Our Daily Bread 2/17/18
Goucher's Community-Based Learning (CBL) program combines learning and reflection with hands-on work in the community. On February 17, CBL invites alumni and students to join our important community partner, Our Daily Bread, in serving meals at its Falls Road center. Space is limited. Sign up in advance by emailing alumni@goucher.edu. Read more

Altomease Rucker Kennedy ’71 Named 2018 Barland Award Recipient

Robin Fogel Shaivitz ’72 Receives Lifetime Achievement Award

Goucher Athletics Launches Gopher Report

2/23/2018
Jewell Robinson Dinner

3/10/2018
Goucher Awards Gala and Celebration

4/27/2018
Alumnae/i Weekend

1021 Dulaney valley Road Baltimore, MD 21204 | 410.337.6180

User Email PreferencesPrivacy policy

View this email on the web